Monday, August 29, 2011

Like a Diamond

Recently I attended the most awesome women's conference. I mean it was dynamic! On the last day Pastor Lynette Lewis; an anointed woman of god spoke. The message was; Rise and Shine. Among the awesome word and testimony she also shared how she began her first book with no knowledge. She just had to find out how to do it, and she did!

My book will come at a later date; However, Pastor Lewis has inspired me on this day to simply blog. (I’m not good at putting myself out there) It's a beginning, right? I've been journaling for years. At present I have several journals going at once. One particular journal I've made it a point to always end with, thank you God for my perfectly imperfect life. This journal for whatever reason has always resonated blog.


It doesn't matter how my day ends, whether in a growl from sheer frustration, or bitter tears of sadness and/or heartache. I compare it to a diamond. A diamond can appear to both the naked eye, and even under a microscope as flawless, and yet it may have a small imperfection. Perhaps from afar it may appear to be perfect but as one peers closer there is a notable shatter.


Life is like that diamond; appearing flawless, however upon closer inspection we discover in truth it is indeed flawed and yet the diamond is undeniably beautiful! This is only a small nugget, but my great hope is no matter the adversities of life you will choose to see beauty in your imperfect PurrfextLife!




No comments:

Post a Comment